The iconic Caesars Palace Las Vegas has completed the renovation of its Palace Tower, the resort's largest tower, featuring 1,181 stylishly designed guestrooms and suites and a price tag topping $100 million.
Considered the crown jewel of the tower, the coveted 29th floor features 10 luxurious new villas featuring exquisite finishes, bespoke furnishings and a curated art program.
The villas range in size from 2,750 sq ft to 4,085 sq ft. Like the grand villas in the Octavius, Forum and Augustus towers, the new Palace Tower villas feature the finest design details including refined flooring, intricate finishes and wall coverings imported from around the globe.
Each villa boasts more than $1 million in exclusive furnishings and décor curated by top designers.
"Caesars Palace is known worldwide for its collection of opulent villas, which have hosted some of the world's most discriminating guests, including celebrities, dignitaries and royalty," says Gary Selesner, president of Caesars Palace. "The completely redesigned Palace Tower, including its luxurious new villas, further diversifies the lavish accommodations and elevated service that distinguish Caesars Palace as one of the Strip's leading resorts."
The Palace Tower's elegantly designed new guest rooms and suites feature cool grey tones accented by royal blue and champagne gold. Design highlights include pillow-top king and queen beds, stone bathrooms and LED flat-screen televisions. Centrally located, the Palace Tower is a short walk to the resort's convention centre, Appian Way shops and Garden Pool Oasis.
The villas, designed by leading firm KNA Design, blend various architectural styles with an eclectic mix of furniture and décor, resulting in the appearance of a worldly collection of styles worthy of a well-traveled aristocrat. Furnishings are a combination of highly detailed, hand-carved items mixed with more simple, streamlined yet sophisticated pieces.
The Palace Tower villas were designed with four primary aesthetics in mind:
* Ancient Grecian - A formal yet masculine style echoing a sophisticated relationship to the Caesars Palace theme utilizing warm hues of grey and blue with splashes of red;
* Biedermeier (German) - A streamlined, elegant European style incorporating rich woods with a slightly masculine aesthetic that incorporates warm neutrals and gold with strong accents of black and a touch of red;
* English Regency - A refined, formal European style that incorporates rich woods, creams and sapphire blue with accents of emerald green;
* French Empire - A formal, elegant European neoclassic style featuring a soft blend of hand-painted finishes featuring light shades of neutral and celadon mint green.
Additional villa design features include the following:
• Imported stone and hand-distressed hardwood flooring featuring intricate designs and patterns
• Powder rooms designed to resemble delicate jewel boxes featuring bespoke, furniture-style cabinets
• A curated art program combines hand-painted wall murals and art pieces which range from tradition to contemporary
• Architectural lighting designed to brighten and add drama to spaces; custom wood, iron, bronze and glass lighting fixtures
• Raised wood paneling and fabric upholstered walls ranging from luxurious silks to velvets, wools and cotton
• Hand-tufted, custom-designed,100% wool area rugs and wall-to-wall carpets imported from Thailand
• 24K gold-plated plumbing fixtures in the master bathrooms and powder rooms
• Steam showers in all bathrooms
• Specialty 85" or 75" televisions with surround sound in living areas, which retail for $20,000
• Fully outfitted pantries with stainless steel appliances
• Toilets featuring revolutionary integrated technology and functions
• Fully integrated whirlpool tubs in all bathrooms with air massage and whirlpool jets
Villa guests are entitled to additional perks and amenities, including the following:
• Private elevator entry to the 29th floor of the Palace Tower
• Around the clock access to butler service
• Limousine transportation to and from McCarran International Airport
• VIP check-in and Total Rewards Diamond queuing at locations throughout all Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas resorts
The Palace Tower suites and villas, along with Caesars Entertainment's most exclusive collection of luxury accommodations across its portfolio of Las Vegas resorts, are available to view and book online via one comprehensive website, www.CaesarsSuites.com. Pricing for Palace Tower villas begin at $3,109 per night.
Hyatt House Debuts in JeddahWinter 2019
Fit for a KingWinter 2019
Island of Absolute FreedomWinter 2019
Mandarin Oriental comes to DubaiSun, Feb 17, 2019
Hyatt House debuts in JeddahMon, Feb 11, 2019
Four Seasons launches 2020 Private Jet toursThu, Jan 3, 2019
Hyatt Place opens in RiyadhMon, Dec 10, 2018
Island BuzzAutumn 2018
Immerse in NatureAutumn 2018
Magical Europe in DubaiTue, Oct 2, 2018
Jumeirah Nanjing opens a world of luxuryTue, Sep 18, 2018
First Luxury Collection on CorfuTue, Jul 31, 2018
Arabian heritage at Al Bait SharjahSun, Jul 8, 2018
Heritage focus at new Jumeirah hotelTue, Jul 3, 2018
Dubai resort gets Meliã touchWed, Jun 27, 2018